One of the most commonly practiced SEO methods is link building, which is the process of creating backlinks aimed at your website to get high SERP ranking. If you wish to use a link building service, you surely do not want to end up hiring an unreliable one. If you have not used a link building service before, you might want to follow the five tips given below:
1. Get recommendations from individuals you have confidence in (needless to say, the ones who have used the service before). On the other hand, if you are a member of a web-based SEO forum or community, it’s possible to ask the other members for tips and suggestions. Keep in mind that some recommendations or reviews can be deceptive, so you have to be extra careful.
2. Take your consideration into account. Rather than hiring a particular link development service on a whim, you should think about the pros and cons of that company. You should trust your intuition and weigh the advantages as well as the disadvantages prior to hiring a paid service provider.
3. Compare the various solutions offered by several service providers. Figure out whether they offer replacement guarantee for the backlinks they obtain. Being the site owner, you want the links to remain for several weeks or even months. But for better search engine indexing, a number of the links may get deleted after a short period of time. A great provider must provide replacement guarantee if your links are deleted within a certain period of time.
4. See how long a service provider’s domain has been registered for. You can do this by using free tools on the web for instance Web Diagnostic. Typically, sketchy websites are merely registered around one or two years since they do not want individuals to be made aware of their bad track record. You should pick the one which have been registered for around 3 years.
5. Find out how dependable the customer service is. Get hold of your prospective candidates through email and see how long it takes for them to reply to your questions. An excellent link building service company should not keep you waiting for more than a day in order to respond to an easy question.